A Little Bit About The Founder/Publisher
My name is Nathaniel Jordan Jr. I was born in Chicago,Illinois to Nathaniel and Martha Faye Jordan. They lovingly raised me until I graduated from Kenwood Academy in 1973. I got married in 1975 at the age of 19 and fathered my first son at 20 years old.
I had a decent young life filled with triumphs annd defeats. I made some poor decisions in my early adult years that cost me a lot. You can read my testimony on this by going to My Testimony.
- Married to Elsasheree Jordan for 9 years.
- Father of three sons and one daughter.
- Grandfather of four boys and three girls.
- Foster parent.
- Saved by grace in June of 2004.
- Called to ministry in 2005.
- Accepted the call and ordained in 2010.
- Attended Urban Youth Workers Institute.
- Ordained as Elder at True Faith COGIC in 2015.
- Retired 19.6 year veteran of the Macon Police Department.
- Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Youth Minister.
- Sunday School and Bible Study Teacher.